An official race of the Dubai Sports Council, in aid of Al Jalila Foundation to
support Obesity Research in the UAE. Dubai Holding SkyRun, Dubai's Official Vertical Race
is internationally recognized in Vertical World Circuit. It is the 5th highest race on the circuit,
joining the ranks of prestigious races in New York, London, Paris, Hong Kong and beyond.
- Race pack collection: 6:00am to 7:30am
- Race warm up 1 by Talise Fitness: 6:45am
- Race starts: 7:00am
- Race warm up 2 by Talise Fitness: 7:45am
- Race 2nd batch: 8:00am
- Breakfast by Jumeirah hospitality will be served for all participants: 7:45am to 10am
- Participants will race in batches of 10 (having 1 minute between each batch)
- Teams consist of 3 or 4 runners which may have both male and female. The winning team
will be calculated by the 3rd runner that crosses the finish line
Organizers recommend usage of taxi or public transport to reach the venue.