Engine Health + Fitness, 10 C St., Jumeirah Road, Jumeirah, DubaiView on Map
Monday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Tuesday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Wednesday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Thursday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Friday : 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Saturday : 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Sunday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Kick Boxing
- Cross Functional Training
- Fitness Assessment
- Functional Training
- Kick Boxing
- Strength Training
- Weight Gain Program
- Swing Yoga
- Core Strengthening
- LesMills GRIT Cardio
- LesMills Sprint
- LesMills Body Pump
Juice Bar | Cafeteria
Ladies Special Hours
3 Months Membership
Validity : 3 Months
6 Months Membership
Validity : 6 Months
12 Months Membership
Validity : 12 Months
3 Day Trial
About Engine Health + Fitness
Engine, a metaphor for the human body’s ability to work as efficiently as a machine, was the name created to convey movement and dynamism to Dubai’s first stand-alone Health and Fitness facility.
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.