Monday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Tuesday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Wednesday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Thursday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Friday : 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Saturday : 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Sunday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Kick Boxing
- Fitness Assessment
- Functional Training
- Strength Training
- Weight Gain Program
- Zumba Fitness
- Swing Yoga
- Nutrition And Diet Consultation
- Core Strengthening
- Weight Loss Program
- LesMills GRIT Cardio
- LesMills Sprint
- LesMills Body Pump
Juice Bar | Cafeteria
Ladies Special Hours
3 Months Membership
Validity : 3 Months
6 Months Membership
Validity : 6 Months
12 Months Membership
Validity : 12 Months
3 Day Trial
About Engine Health + Fitness
Built over 3 floors ENGINE-Health & Fitness is a state-of-the-art, 30,000 sq ft health and fitness club on Beach Road, Jumeirah 1. Designed while keeping the discerning member in mind, our aim has been to put the very best that exists in the world of health and fitness under one roof. Additionally, ENGINE aims to provide exemplary service, meeting and exceeding member’s expectations through our specialized group exercise classes and personal training facilities.
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.