Taj Hotel, Burj Khalifa Street, Business Bay, Business Bay, DubaiView on Map
- FLEXIBILITY : Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back pain.
- LIKELIHOOD OF INJURY : Strong muscles, tendons and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- BODY COMPOSITION : Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest). Reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- MUSCLE TONE : The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- POSTURE : Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
- IMPROVED HEART HEALTH : The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- INCREASED METABOLISM : Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- IMPROVED HORMONAL PROFILE : Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- IMPROVED RECOVERY ABILITY : Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- MANAGEMENT OF DIABETES : Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.
Write a Review
Value For Money