Monday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Tuesday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Wednesday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Thursday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Friday : 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Saturday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Sunday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Body Weight Workouts
- Challenging Cardio
- Core Training
- Indoor Cycling
- Nutrition And Diet Consultation
- Strength Training
- Weight Lifting
- Body Building
- Core Strengthening
Steam And Sauna
Validity : 1 Month
Validity : 3 Months
Validity : 6 Months
Validity : 1 Year
About Elevation Fitness Business Bay
Our members are at the heart of everything we do and having built the gyms based on member feedback and suggestions, we are always open to more. With long opening hours and a friendly atmosphere, Elevation Fitness aims to make all members feel like part of the family, whatever their goals. Whether you need weight loss, muscle definition, strength and conditioning or to improve athletic performance. So if you are serious about fitness, want to improve your current condition or just want to let of some steam and have fun, the Elevation Fitness team will welcome you with open arms.
We can provide you with a personalized training regimen to help you achieve your individual fitness goals, one day at a time. A dedicated personal fitness trainer in Dubai can guide you throughout each exercise in your routine, ensuring you are practicing proper form and maximizing your personalized circuit for the best results.
We can also assign you a personal nutrition trainer, who can create a personal nutritional guide to supplement your training program and accelerate your path towards better fitness. By combining regular exercise and proper diet, our team can help you get fit, get healthier, get better, faster!
Elevation Fitness is go to gym in Dubai with outdoor area and other amenities including changing area, lockers, showers, sauna, coffee machine, outdoor gym, TRX, personal training rooms and gym floor.
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.