Monday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Tuesday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Wednesday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Thursday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Friday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Saturday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Sunday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
- Kick Boxing
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Body Balance
- Body Weight Workouts
- Circuit Training
- Indoor Cycling
- Muay Thai
- Power Yoga
- Zumba Fitness
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Functional Training
- Jiu Jitsu
- Nutrition And Diet Consultation
Juice Bar | Cafeteria
Validity : 1 Month
About UFC Gym - Business Bay
The UFC champion is the best-trained athlete in the world. To succeed in the Octagon®, these athletes work daily to master multiple martial arts with supreme strength and stamina. And though their disciplines differ, their determination to get back up and be better tomorrow never wanes.
It is this winning mentality that pushes us to TRAIN DIFFERENT®. Through exclusive access to UFC athletes, ongoing analysis of their training and nutrition regimes, and their incorporation as program advisors and coaches, UFC GYM makes elite training available to everyone.
TRAIN DIFFERENT® today and tap into your potential by fusing the multi-disciplined approach of mixed martial arts with state-of-the-art equipment and top-notch coaching; supported by a motivating community of fitness enthusiasts you won’t find anywhere else. Regardless of your age or fitness level, we’ll help you own your goals with strength, courage, and discipline.
UFC GYM® has expanded into the Middle East, opening two branches in Dubai, one in Oman, one in Bahrain, and with an upcoming branch in Egypt. These are the first of many UFC GYMS to open around the region.
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.