9th Floor, Metropolice Tower, Al Abraj Street, Near Opal Tower, Business Bay, DubaiView on Map
Monday : 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Tuesday : 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Wednesday : 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Thursday : 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Saturday : 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Sunday : 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Kids Fitness
- Body Weight Workouts
- Challenging Cardio
- Strength Training
- Weight Lifting
- Cross Training
- Kettlebell Training
(Available on Request)
About Fun & Fit
FUN, FITNESS PROGRAMS!
Fun and Fit, an outdoor fitness company, brings a new way of thinking towards exercise and fitness.
Fun and Fit is committed to providing the highest level of personal and group fitness programs. We provide mixed ability, outdoor personal and group fitness classes which specialize in targeting the health and fitness goals set. Our outdoor workouts consist of different forms of training and exercises focusing on improving both health and fitness levels. We conduct group exercise programs outdoors in various parks, gardens and on some of the most spectacular beaches in the United Arab Emirates. Group programs allow people to train together providing the proper ambience of motivation, regardless of the fitness level.
We guarantee that each session, be it personal training or group training, is both fun and challenging!
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.