Commercial Building 3, Al Qudra Road, Dubai Studio City 73000, Arabian Ranches, DubaiView on Map
Monday: 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Tuesday: 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Wednesday: 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Thursday: 06:00 AM to 08:00 PM
Friday: 07:30 AM to 08:00 PM
Saturday: 07:30 AM to 08:00 PM
Sunday: 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Personal Trainer
- Indoor Cycling
- Strength And Conditioning Workouts
- Power Lifting
- Back Pain Physiotherapy And Rehabilitation
- Biomechanical Evaluation
- Neck Pain
- Postural Analysis
- Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
- Sports Massage
- Strength Training
- Body Conditioning
- Core Strengthening
Juice Bar | Cafeteria
About Optimal Fitness
We are a holistic health centre located in Studio City, Dubai. We offer a boutique gym, a therapy centre, a healthy wholesome cafe and a First Aid training centre. We will inspire, motivate and guide you to a longer, happier, healthier life. In 2010 Paul Cracknell and Marco Caporilli, the quieter partners at optimalFITNESS, imagined a holisitic recreational gym at the outer reaches of a stalled Dubai. Within months the inspirational pair had realized their ambition. ‘Optimal’ was born. Over the next four years they grew the gym into a group that consisted of a gym with group classes, a wonderful healthy café and a sports therapy centre. As Dubai again expanded they included David Labouchere OBE as a new Partner with the express responsibility of further establishing optimalFITNESS as the best of the best. In early 2015 optimalFIRSTAID was added to the stable. Optimal was no longer on the edge of the desert but was being swallowed up by development after development and demand for a really top class Health Facility was very strong.’ We are fast becoming the premier holistic health and fitness centre in the region. We will not rest until our reputation matches this aspiration. optimalTHERAPY has some of the very best practitioners in the country and includes specialists in Pain Management, Back Care and Rehab, Pre and Post Natal, Running Gait Analysis, Osteopathy and more. It is growing and will soon be the best facility of its kind in the UAE. In the Gym and the three spacious studios we are diversifying and expect to offer 70 classes a week in the near future.
- FLEXIBILITY : Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back pain.
- LIKELIHOOD OF INJURY : Strong muscles, tendons and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- BODY COMPOSITION : Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest). Reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- MUSCLE TONE : The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- POSTURE : Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
- IMPROVED HEART HEALTH : The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- INCREASED METABOLISM : Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- IMPROVED HORMONAL PROFILE : Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- IMPROVED RECOVERY ABILITY : Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- MANAGEMENT OF DIABETES : Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.
Write a Review
Value For Money