Monday : 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Tuesday : 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Wednesday : 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Thursday : 06:00 AM to 08:00 PM
Friday : 07:30 AM to 08:00 PM
Saturday : 07:30 AM to 08:00 PM
Sunday : 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Aqua Fitness
- Indoor Cycling
- Strength And Conditioning Workouts
- Biomechanical Evaluation
- Postural Analysis
- Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
- Sports Massage
- Strength Training
- Zumba Fitness
- Body Conditioning
- Core Strengthening
- Swimming Coaching
- Hatha Flow Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Pre And Post Natal Pilates
- Body Conditioning
Juice Bar | Cafeteria
No of Sessions : 1
No of Sessions : 10
Validity : 2 Months
No of Sessions : 20
Validity : 4 Months
About Optimal Fitness
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.