Talise At Madinat Jumeirah, Mina A' Salam, Next To Arabian Gulf, Umm Suqeim 3, DubaiView on Map
Monday : 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Tuesday : 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Wednesday : 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Thursday : 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Friday : 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Saturday : 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Sunday : 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Altitude Training
- Weight Loss Program
- Body And Fat Analysis
- Strength And Conditioning Workouts
- Swimming Coaching
- Nutrition And Diet Consultation
- Body Balance
- Body Pump
- Boot Camp
- Zumba Fitness
- Aqua Aerobics
Juice Bar | Cafeteria
Steam And Sauna
Awards & Achievements
GCC RECREATION & LEISURE FACILITY OF THE YEAR 2015 - FIT AWARDS
Training Package ( 1 Session )
No of Sessions : 1
Training Package ( 10 Session )
Training Package ( 24 Session )
Training Package ( 36 Sessions )
Membership Details Available On Call
About Talise Fitness At Madinat Jumeirah
At Talise Fitness we deliver world class fitness and resort facilities !
Offering the best in fitness and leisure with plenty of options for a complete lifestyle experience.
Talise Fitness at Madinat Jumeirah caters to members who are driven to achieve their aspirations successfully. Delivering world class Fitness facilities, and equipped with the latest technology, our highly experienced team will keep you engaged in the most innovative and attractive programs to promote overall wellbeing.
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.