Monday : 06:30 AM to 10:00 PM
Tuesday : 06:30 AM to 10:00 PM
Wednesday : 06:30 AM to 10:00 PM
Thursday : 06:30 AM to 10:00 PM
Friday : 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Saturday : 08:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Sunday : 06:30 AM to 10:00 PM
- Aerial Acrobatics
Ladies Special Hours
Validity : 1 Month
Validity : 3 Months
About Gravity Calisthenic Gym
Gravity Calisthenics Gym, Dubai's first calisthenics and parkour facility. Experience functional fitness from trainers all over the world under one roof, bringing you only the best in teachings, training and self-growth. CALISTHENICS AT GRAVITY CALISTHENICS GYM:
1. FOUNDATION CLASS Foundation class aims to provide you with the skills and abilities to use calisthenics as a form of a workout. It has no entry level requirement and is open to all fitness levels (with and without a training background)
2. GRADUATE CLASS This class offers a higher paced version of Foundation class where certain moves first learnt are now taken to the next level with increased mobility, flexibility and technique.
YOGA & INVERSIONS AT GRAVITY CALISTHENICS GYM: Come join us for a session filled with stretched muscles and blood flowing straight to your head - yoga & inversions! We offer yoga classes that cater to your strength development and zen finding as well as inversions once a week that help with your upside down skills. PARKOUR AT GRAVITY CALISTHENICS GYM:
1. BEGINNERS PARKOUR To introduce the sport, beginners parkour focuses on the stages that will build confidence, agility and eagerness in movement before taking leaps of faith over obstacles.
2. ADVANCED PARKOUR Following the introduction of beginners parkour, advanced parkour develops the already built agility and confidence to higher surfaces and longer jumps - all requiring the determination of your mind.
AT GRAVITY, THERE IS PLACE FOR EVERYONE: One of our main objectives as an establishment and a movement is to educate the younger generations about movement and the importance of agility and health in a world like today. With that said, we have built programs of Kids Parkour that both instil confidence and persistence as well as fun and play for your children.
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.