Warehouse No.34, Al Quoz, DubaiView on Map
Monday : 06:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Tuesday : 06:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Wednesday : 06:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Thursday : 06:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Friday : 06:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Saturday : 06:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Sunday : 06:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Kids Fitness
- Challenging Cardio
- Circuit Training
- Cross Training
- Functional Training
- Group Exercise
- Kettle Bell Training
- Ladies Fitness
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Personal Training
- Strength Training
- Weight Gain Program
- Weight Loss Program
- Power Pump
- Body Shaping And Toning
- Training For Body Building Competitions
Juice Bar | Cafeteria
About 24 Fitness
4 Fitness Dubai is based on warehouse gyms found around the world, mainly the United States, and preferred by athletes and gym goers around the world due to the correct balance of Grit, Function, Space and Adaptability. Here at 24 Fitness, you will find all of Dubai's top independent trainers training their clients and themselves, on a daily basis. Only here is every major fitness company in Dubai represented by Trainers and 24 Fitness Membership. The Gym is co-ed and offers showers and locker rooms for both men and women. This is where Locals train, this is where Expats train, this is where athletes train, this is where Dubai's Men and Women train, HARD! Precore and Hammer Strength Equipment, KettleBells, Gymnastic Rings, TRX, Olympic Weightlifting, Kickboxing, Concept 2 Rowing, Water Drive Arm Ergo, Sprint Track, Basketball, Heavy Bags, Speed Bags, Plyo Boxes, Rope Climbs, Protein Shakes made on site. The Gym was founded on 1/1/2010 by the Al Tayer Brothers. Between the Back Ground of one Brother being a Bodybuilding Champion of UAE and the other Going to school in LA for 8 years where they would train together at Golds Gym, they decided they needed to create a gym in Dubai with the same Atmosphere they found in Gold's LA. At first they built it with only a few family and friends using it, but the word soon spread and a large number of Locals and Expats alike started to fill the gym daily. They were attracted to the simple styling, the open "warehouse" feel which allows great air circulation and a look of a serious atmosphere athletes seek. "We believe our success is due simply to doing what we love to do, and doing it well" - Abdul Aziz Al Tayer
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.