GY Floor, Cosmopolitan Hotel, Al Barsha 1 - Dubai, near Sharaf DG metro station, Al Barsha, Dubai, 38250View on Map
Monday : 12:00 AM
Tuesday : 12:00 AM
Wednesday : 12:00 AM
Thursday : 12:00 AM
Friday : 12:00 AM
Saturday : 12:00 AM
Sunday : 12:00 AM
Steam And Sauna
Daily: Weekdays (Gym Only)
Daily: Weekend (Gym Only)
Daily: Weekdays (Gym + Swimming Pool)
Daily: Weekend (Gym + Swimming Pool)
Weekly (Gym Only)
Weekly (Gym + Swimming Pool)
Monthly (Gym Only)
Validity : 1 Month
Monthly (Gym + Swimming Pool): 40 days access
Validity : 1 Month
About Pulse Fitness & Relaxation Center
Pulse Fitness & Relaxation Centre at the COSMOPOLITAN HOTEL, Dubai is your gateway to a healthy lifestyle. The hotel’s 24 hour fitness centre means you can exercise when it works best for you, giving the flexibility you need during your stay in Dubai. Escape the hustle and bustle of central Dubai and visit the sauna, take a steam bath, swim lengths in our rooftop swimming pool and relax in our Jacuzzi.
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.