Grand Excelsior Hotel, Al Barsha 1, Near Mall Of The Emirates, Al Barsha, DubaiView on Map
Monday : 07:00 AM
Tuesday : 07:00 AM
Wednesday : 07:00 AM
Thursday : 07:00 AM
Friday : 07:00 AM
Saturday : 07:00 AM
Sunday : 07:00 AM
- Functional Training
- Kettle Bell Training
- Medicine Balls
- Personal Training
- Strength Training
- Weight Gain Program
- Weight Loss Program
Steam And Sauna
Validity : 1 Month
3 Months Membership
Validity : 3 Months
6 Months Membership
Validity : 6 Months
Validity : 12 Months
About Fitness Center at Grand Excelsior Hotel
Grand Excelsior Hotel
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.