Monday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Tuesday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Wednesday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Thursday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Friday : 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Saturday : 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Sunday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Core Strengthening
- Core Training
- Functional Training
- Weight Lifting
- Body Balance
- Body Combat
- Body Pump
- Circuit Training
One Month Package
Validity : 1 Month
Three Months Package
Validity : 3 Months
One Year Package + Two Months Free
Validity : 14 Months
About Fitness HQ
Fitness HQ is on a mission to shake up the world of health and fitness, from our purpose built facility on Umm Suqeim Road in Dubai, we aim to set new standards in quality.
Incorporating cutting edge equipment, the best trainers in Dubai and what we think are the largest activity rooms in the city, Fitness HQ goes one step further, combining this with a no-nonsense attitude to what we hate about other gyms, namely; hidden charges, restrictive policies towards freelance trainers, minimum contracts and high prices! With daily, monthly, 3 month, 6 month and annual memberships, Fitness HQ will offer our members the chance to be as flexible as they want to be, we just want you to feel like this is your fitness destination, whether its HIT, TRX, Les Mills, Spinning or any other workout you are into, make us your Fitness HQ!
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.