Monday : 06:30 AM to 08:30 PM
Tuesday : 06:30 AM to 08:30 PM
Wednesday : 06:30 AM to 08:30 PM
Thursday : 06:30 AM to 08:30 PM
Friday : 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Saturday : 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Sunday : 06:30 AM to 08:30 PM
- Fitness Assessment
- Strength Training
- Body Building
- Weight Loss Program
- Injury Rehabilitation Therapy
- Nutrition And Diet Consultation
- Pre & Post Natal Workouts
- Weight Lifting
- Fitness Training
- Body Shaping & Toning
- Fission-Fusion Training
Phone / Online Consultation
Short Term Plan
Validity : 6 Weeks
Medium Term Plan
Validity : 12 Weeks
Long Term Plan
Validity : 12 Months
About Symmetry Gym
By working with Amir and his hand-picked team of expert Dubai fitness trainers, you can benefit from the most specialized, sophisticated, and effective physical transformation program available today.
Amir Siddiqui, the founder of Symmetry Gym, is one of only 6 people in the entire fitness industry to be mentored by respected fitness expert Scott Abel. In addition, Amir has spent the last 15 years scouring through hundreds of books, journals, articles, and research.
In addition, he has also mentored the very best in the business. As a result, Amir and his team have developed an unmatched level of expertise in fitness and nutrition that they now strive to pass on to their clients.
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.