1st Floor, Central Court, Mirdif City Center Mall, Mirdif City Center Mall, Mirdif, DubaiView on Map
Monday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Tuesday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Wednesday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Thursday : 06:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Friday : 07:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Saturday : 06:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Sunday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Challenging Cardio
- Cross Training
- Dietician & Nutritionist
- Fitness Assessment
- Group Exercise
- Kettle Bell Training
- Kick Boxing
- Ladies Fitness
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Personal Training
- Weight Gain Program
- Weight Loss Program
Steam And Sauna
(Available Upon Request)
About Fitness First Platinum (Mixed & Ladies Only) Mirdif City Center
Fitness First Platinum Club in Mirdif City Centre is the largest Platinum Club in the UAE, with an exclusive Ladies Only club located on level 1. The Mixed club houses over 150 pieces of state of the art gym equipment, two amazing Group Exercise Studios, a innovative Queenax,Gym Floor Classes and passionate and Internationally accredited Personal Trainers. We provide everything you need to be fitter, healthier and improve your lifestyle and along with Myzone we can now also measure your progress. The Ladies Club features an exclusive ladies only Group Exercise studio. Located on the first floor is a luxury indoor swimming pool with dedicated ladies only hours as well as mixed. As if that wasn't enough, you receive complimentary towels for your convenience, free tea and coffee and wifi access in our Member's Lounge. As a Platinum member you can access the Fitness First Passport programme which provides access to over 300 Fitness First Club's worldwide at no extra cost, so whether travelling for work or vacation you have somewhere to go.
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.