1st Floor, Central Court, Midriff City Center Mall, Midriff City Center Mall, Mirdiff, DubaiView on Map
Monday: 06:00 AM
Tuesday: 06:00 AM
Wednesday: 06:00 AM
Thursday: 06:00 AM
Friday: 06:00 AM
Saturday: 06:00 AM
Sunday: 06:00 AM
- Challenging Cardio
- Cross Training
- Dietician & Nutritionist
- Fitness Assessment
- Group Exercise
- Kettle Bell Training
- Kick Boxing
- Ladies Fitness
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Personal Training
- Weight Gain Program
- Weight Loss Program
Steam And Sauna
(Available Upon Request)
About Fitness First Platinum (Mixed & Ladies Only) Midriff Mall
Fitness First Platinum Club in Mirdif City Centre is the largest Platinum Club in the UAE, with an exclusive Ladies Only club located on level 1. The Mixed club houses over 150 pieces of state of the art gym equipment, two amazing Group Exercise Studios and passionate and Internationally accredited Personal Trainers. We provide everything you need to be fitter, healthier and improve your lifestyle.
- FLEXIBILITY : Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back pain.
- LIKELIHOOD OF INJURY : Strong muscles, tendons and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- BODY COMPOSITION : Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest). Reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- MUSCLE TONE : The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- POSTURE : Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
- IMPROVED HEART HEALTH : The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- INCREASED METABOLISM : Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- IMPROVED HORMONAL PROFILE : Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- IMPROVED RECOVERY ABILITY : Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- MANAGEMENT OF DIABETES : Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.
Write a Review
Value For Money