Third Floor Oasis Center, Al Quoz, Al Quoz, Sheikh Zayed Road, DubaiView on Map
Monday: 06:00 AM
Tuesday: 06:00 AM
Wednesday: 06:00 AM
Thursday: 06:00 AM
Friday: 06:00 AM
Saturday: 06:00 AM
Sunday: 06:00 AM
- Challenging Cardio
- Cross Training
- Dietician & Nutritionist
- Fitness Assessment
- Functional Training
- Group Exercise
- Kettle Bell Training
- Kick Boxing
- Ladies Fitness
- Medicine Balls
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Personal Training
- Weight Gain Program
- Weight Loss Program
Ladies Special Hours
Steam And Sauna
(Available Upon Request)
About Fitness First Plus (Ladies Only) Al Quoz
Fitness First Oasis Centre houses both a Mixed and a Ladies Only gym containing best in class cardio, strength and stretch equipment. In the ladies only side Group Exercise classes tailored for a female audience, and a trained, friendly team of all-female Personal Trainers who are ready to help you start your journey to health and wellness right now!
- FLEXIBILITY : Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back pain.
- LIKELIHOOD OF INJURY : Strong muscles, tendons and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- BODY COMPOSITION : Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest). Reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- MUSCLE TONE : The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- POSTURE : Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
- IMPROVED HEART HEALTH : The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- INCREASED METABOLISM : Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- IMPROVED HORMONAL PROFILE : Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- IMPROVED RECOVERY ABILITY : Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- MANAGEMENT OF DIABETES : Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.
Write a Review
Value For Money