Vision Tower, Business Bay, DubaiView on Map
Monday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Tuesday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Wednesday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Thursday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Friday : 07:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Saturday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Sunday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
- Boot Camp
- Challenging Cardio
- Circuit Training
- Cross Training
- Dietician & Nutritionist
- Dynamic Yoga
- Fitness Assessment
- Functional Training
- Group Exercise
- Kettle Bell Training
- Kick Boxing
- Kids Fitness
- Ladies Fitness
- Medicine Balls
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Personal Training
- Swiss Balls
- Traditional Yoga
- Weight Gain Program
- Weight Loss Program
Juice Bar | Cafeteria
Steam And Sauna
(Available Upon Request)
About Fitness First Platinum (Mixed) Business Bay
Located in Business Bay, a central business district in Dubai, Fitness First Business Bay Dubai, is a Platinum club with a unique club design marking the new brand image. A state-of-the-art 19,000 square ft health club for men and women with Platinum standards facilities. It offers a large open gym area with the best in class fitness equipment, a 3x3 video wall for entertainment and information, an airy external lounge with entertainment like video wall and pool table. A GX Studio with an extraordinary view of Burj Khalifa offering free GX group exercise classes with certified instructors and an impressive large spinning studio with seats located outside the studios.
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.