Monday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Tuesday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Wednesday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Thursday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Friday : 07:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Saturday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Sunday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Boot Camp
- Zumba Fitness
- Belly Dance
- Body Attack
- Body Combat
- Body Pump
- Power Yoga
- Nutrition And Diet Consultation
- Core Strengthening
- Fitness Training
- Body Shaping & Toning
- Brazil Butt Blast
- Flow Yoga
- GAQ Attack
- Gentle Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
Steam And Sauna
Juice Bar | Cafeteria
(Available Upon Request)
About Fitness First Platinum (Mixed and Ladies Only) Al Barsha
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.