Monday : 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Tuesday : 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Wednesday : 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Thursday : 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Saturday : 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Sunday : 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Kids Fitness
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Swing Yoga
- Tai Chi
- Ladies Fitness
- Meta Fit
- HBX Boxing
- Circuit Blaster
Validity : 1 Month
Machines & Gym
Validity : 1 Month
About Strong Ladies Physical Fitness Gym
The name reflects everything we do at the gym. But, why and how it all got started is what you should know to be a real source of inspiration for all the ladies out there.
The primary reason behind taking this initiative is to create a positive environment that provides top-quality services in sports and fitness for women through development of an integrated plan for their physical and psychological health.
Apart from this, we also celebrate UAE’s special events to show respect and loyalty to our beloved country and people. Moreover, we encourage members to participate in local and international tournaments, so that they become an inspirational face for women all over the world. Also, to keep the atmosphere of our sports club extremely engaging and full of energy, we celebrate birthdays of our members that eventually help us understand each other. And, this is what we aim for.
We don’t want to be known as a traditional sports club. Rather, our vision is to be a place where a woman can discover herself by staying fit and healthy.
To make it happen, we have worked out a reasonable price strategy. Because, we genuinely feel that every single participant should be introduced to state of the art facilities for the development of their fitness goals. Therefore, we have a great space where everyone can perform workouts in a pleasant manner.
So, what are you waiting for? Be a part of Strong Ladies Gym to develop yourself both physically and psychologically.
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.