Emirates Islamic Bank Building, Nakheel Road, Opp to Old Lulu Hyper Market, Nakheel, DubaiView on Map
Monday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Tuesday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Wednesday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Thursday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Friday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Saturday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Sunday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
- Cross Training
- Fitness Assessment
- Strength Training
- Weight Gain Program
- Weight Loss Program
About Turbo Gym
Turbo Gym not only provide some of UAE’s leading Gyms and instructors, but we also aim to educate and assist you to a healthier lifestyle in a comfortable atmosphere. Our gym is equipped with advanced Cardiovascular, bodybuilding machines latest equipments and free weights. If you like a high quality gym, you can't get a higher quality gym than Turbo Gym in RAK UAE.
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.