FitRepublik Fitness Center, The Academies, Near ICC Cricket Academy, Dubai Sports City, DubaiView on Map
Monday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Tuesday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Wednesday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Thursday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Friday : 05:30 AM to 09:00 PM
Saturday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Sunday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
- Kids Fitness
- Boot Camp
- Challenging Cardio
- Circuit Training
- Cross Training
- Dietician & Nutritionist
- Dynamic Yoga
- Fitness Assessment
- Functional Training
- Group Exercise
- Kettle Bell Training
- Kick Boxing
- Kids Fitness
- Ladies Fitness
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Swiss Balls
- Traditional Yoga
- Weight Gain Program
- Weight Loss Program
Juice Bar | Cafeteria
Steam And Sauna
Ladies Special Hours
About Fit Republik
Whether it’s our first press up or our 100th, we each share one goal: to become better. This place—with its empowering facilities, with our shared spaces and dreams and positive culture—is where we belong. As equals. This is where we share our successes and failures, where we push each other and catch each other, where we work out and hang out but never opt out. This is where we strive. We’re in this together. Rewards you sweat for feel better than rewards that fall in your lap. Even relaxation is better when it’s done to the max. FitRepublik is serious about fun: it’s for people of all levels who want to play hard. We’re not messing about. If you’re going to do it, do it right. There’s nothing like watching someone passionate fighting, working, training or lunging for a goal to make you jump out of your chair and scream their name. We love to see passion, in any shape or form. We’re passionate ourselves, especially about fitness. We know for a fact that it makes people feel good—so we want to share it with the world.
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.