Al Quoz Gym, Al Khail Road, Near Al Khail Mall & ENOC Petrol Pump, Al Quoz, DubaiView on Map
Monday : 06:00 AM
Tuesday : 06:00 AM
Wednesday : 06:00 AM
Thursday : 06:00 AM
Friday : 06:00 AM
Saturday : 06:00 AM
Sunday : 06:00 AM
- Challenging Cardio
- Dietician & Nutritionist
- Functional Training
- Ladies Fitness
- Strength Training
- Weight Gain Program
- Weight Loss Program
Ladies Special Hours
About Al Quoz Gym
Al Quoz Gym in Al Khail Road offers guaranteed fitness programs with hygienic atmosphere, nutritional tips and diet programs. We train Ground, cardio, strength, flexibility endurance and weight loss.
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.