Al Ain Shopping Mall, Opp Al Khaleej Centre, Bur Dubai, DubaiView on Map
Monday : 05:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Tuesday : 05:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Wednesday : 05:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Thursday : 05:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Friday : 04:30 PM to 10:00 PM
Saturday : 05:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Sunday : 05:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Weight Gain Program
- Weight Lifting
- Strength Training
- Nutrition And Diet Consultation
Juice Bar | Cafeteria
Validity : 1 Month
Validity : 3 Months
Validity : 6 Months
Validity : 1 Year
About Fitness Extreme Destination At Al Ain Shopping Mall
The operational value of Extreme Sport trading revolves around end user satisfaction. We understanding to make quality fitness service available to common masses through an affordable & no frills attached facility that can improve their quality of life with varying fitness levels & better health.With an understanding that fitness is an experience of the body & mind, Extreme Sport trading works towards creating an atmosphere that can offer a perfect balance between members and their fitness.
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.