Monday : 08:00 AM to 08:30 PM
Tuesday : 08:00 AM to 08:30 PM
Wednesday : 08:00 AM to 08:30 PM
Thursday : 08:00 AM to 08:30 PM
Friday : 08:00 AM to 08:30 PM
Saturday : 08:00 AM to 08:30 PM
Sunday : 08:00 AM to 08:30 PM
- Nutrition And Diet Consultation
- Classical Hatha Yoga
- Weight Loss Program
- Fitness Training
- Mat Pilates
- Reformer Pilates
- Strength And Conditioning Workouts
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Body Shaping & Toning
- Pilates Tower
Steam And Sauna
No of Sessions : 6
Validity : 1 Month
1 Months Membership
Validity : 1 Month
At Anassa, we’re passionate about creating core strength and flexibility within your body, whilst also turning the attention inwards to create a sense of calmness, clarity and balance in your life. Our goal is to make sure that you leave our classes, feeling fitter and stronger both physically and mentally.
Our state-of-the-art studio offers a range of Pilates, Yoga and GYROTONIC® classes and we work with each person individually to better understand their various habitual movement patterns. Our classes are designed to produce life changing results that will transform the way your body looks and feels.
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.