Monday : 05:30 AM to 02:00 AM
Tuesday : 05:30 AM to 02:00 AM
Wednesday : 05:30 AM to 02:00 AM
Thursday : 05:30 AM to 02:00 AM
Friday : 05:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Saturday : 05:30 AM to 02:00 AM
Sunday : 05:30 AM to 02:00 AM
- Nutrition And Diet Consultation
- Body Building
- Challenging Cardio
- Circuit Training
- Core Strengthening
- Core Training
- Cross Training
- Weight Loss Program
- Fitness Training
- Functional Training
- Strength Training
- Weight Gain Program
- Weight Lifting
1 Month Membership
Validity : 1 Month
2 Months Membership
Validity : 2 Months
3 Months Membership
Validity : 3 Months
About Olympus Fitness
OLYMPUS FITNESS is a revolution in fitness. We focus on wellness and motivation to ensure happy results. Our spaces are designed to support healthy communities made up of motivated people-like-you!
Our gym uses technology and health in a way that helps you grow. Imagine, watching the impact of your workout-calories burnt, miles run, fat lost, and heart rate- step.
There’s training, and there’s OLYMPUS FITNESS training. Each trainer is highly certified and applies studies techniques to boost your experience. Our science- fueled approach plus your commitment= results. Speaking of commitment, it can be intimidating taking that first step. Gone are the days of healthy lifestyle guilt.
When you’ve hit your daily goal, cool off in clean, state of the art locker rooms. Find all the amenities you want or need- short of an A list celebrity styling crew.
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.