Al Zahabiya Hotel Apartment Building, Al Maktoum Road, Behind Day To Day Center, Al Rigga, Dubai
Monday : 05:30 AM to 01:00 AM
Tuesday : 05:30 AM to 12:00 AM
Wednesday : 05:30 AM to 12:00 AM
Thursday : 05:30 AM to 12:00 AM
Friday : 05:00 PM to 09:00 PM
Saturday : 05:30 AM to 01:00 AM
Sunday : 05:30 AM to 01:00 AM
- Body Building
- Cross Training
- Weight Loss Program
- Fitness Training
- Weight Gain Program
- Weight Lifting
- Zumba Fitness
- Nutrition And Diet Consultation
- Circuit Training
- Core Strengthening
- Core Training
- Flexibility Training
- Strength And Conditioning Workouts
- Strength Training
- Power Pump
- Body Shaping & Toning
1 Month Membership
Validity : 1 Month
3 Months Membership
Validity : 3 Months
12 Months Membership
Validity : 1 Year
About Zahabiya Gym
At Zahabiya Gym we aim to offer good quality gym facilities for an affordable price. We believe cost shouldn’t be a barrier to getting everyone involved in beneficial fitness activities to improve health, wellness and vitality.You can always expect the best when you visit, and no matter what you’re looking for, there’s something for everyone here.
Our focus is to create a friendly, non-intimidating atmosphere at the gym. As a beginner, we want you to feel welcome and our simple ‘strong start ’ programs offer the basic first steps to exercise. If you are an improver, we offer new and alternative training options, which will stretch your capabilities and challenge you.
You’ll find everything you need to get fit and stay motivated at Nitro Gym Fitness Club. From the fully equipped gym floor and boot camp classes to our expert team of personal trainers, In Nitro gym membership supports you to stay on track with your fitness lifestyle.
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.