Bayan Building G Floor, Dubai Investment Park 1, Dubai Investment Park, DubaiView on Map
Monday : 05:00 AM to 01:00 AM
Tuesday : 05:00 AM to 01:00 AM
Wednesday : 05:00 AM to 01:00 AM
Thursday : 05:00 AM to 01:00 AM
Friday : 05:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Saturday : 05:00 AM to 01:00 AM
Sunday : 05:00 AM to 01:00 AM
- Fitness Training
- Body Building
- Core Strengthening
- Core Training
- Cross Training
- Weight Loss Program
- Kettlebell Training
- Nutrition And Diet Plans
- Strength Training
- Weight Gain Program
- Weight Lifting
- Zumba Fitness
- Body Shaping & Toning
- Step Up Board Workout
1 Month Membership
Validity : 1 Month
3 Months Membership
Validity : 3 Months
4 Months Membership
Validity : 4 Months
About Atlas Power Gym
Atlas Power Gym is a Gym with Heart and Soul. Our Friendly staff is approachable and our members are your neighbors, the young and the Grown up Folks.
We Believe in a holistic approach to wellness that addresses the full spectrum of Health.
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.