Monday : 06:00 AM to 10:30 PM
Tuesday : 06:00 AM to 10:30 PM
Wednesday : 06:00 AM to 10:30 PM
Friday : 06:00 AM to 10:30 PM
Saturday : 06:00 AM to 10:30 PM
Sunday : 06:00 AM to 10:30 PM
- Boot Camp
- Core Strengthening
- Weight Loss Program
- Fitness Training
- Flexibility Training
- Nutrition And Diet Plans
- Street Run
- Strength Training
- Weight Gain Program
- Swing Yoga
- Body Shaping & Toning
No of Sessions : 1
Validity : 1 Week
1 Month Membership
Validity : 1 Month
3 Months Membership
Validity : 3 Months
About Universal Fitness
Universal Fitness is Dubai’s Premier Fat Loss Specialist who works with men and women needing the right support with what to eat, how to exercise and provide unstoppable motivation.
We’re the only mobile personal trainers to provide our clients with recipes, videos, online support forums and offer a result based money back guarantee!
As a result, our clients are looking and feeling great with more energy and confidence than ever before.
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.