Villa 40, 165a, Jumeirah Street, Next to Mercato Mall, Jumeirah 1, Jumeirah, DubaiView on Map
Monday : 06:30 AM to 09:30 PM
Tuesday : 06:30 AM to 09:30 PM
Wednesday : 06:30 AM to 09:30 PM
Thursday : 06:30 AM to 09:30 PM
Friday : 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Saturday : 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Sunday : 06:30 AM to 09:30 PM
- Flexibility Training
- High Intensity Interval Training
- Kettlebell Training
- Strength And Conditioning Workouts
- Body Shaping & Toning
- Weight Loss Program
- Fitness Training
- Weight Gain Program
- Weight Lifting
- Reformer Pilates
No of Sessions : 1
Validity : 2 Weeks
No of Sessions : 5
Validity : 3 Months
No of Sessions : 10
Validity : 4 Months
No of Sessions : 25
Validity : 6 Months
About Reform Athletica
Reform Athletica is a boutique fitness studio inspired by the vibrant fitness scenes of New York, London, and LA. Located in Dubai’s Jumeirah 1 community – the studio is located perfectly between the urban city bustle and Dubai’s beautiful beaches.
Reform Athletica is focused on the promotion of fitness at all stages of life, as part of a regular fitness maintenance routine. We deliver fun, body-changing workouts in a motivating environment – keeping class sizes small, so we can focus on every individual. The owners, inspired by their personal experiences and seeing the benefits of regular Pilates and TRX exercise, decided to open their own studio - designed to reflect their vision of the ideal workout space. Our mission has been to create a space that represents and blends all of our core principles: environmentally friendly, culturally enriching and physically rewarding.
We are a boutique; we are not a gym, and we are not priced like a gym. Our classes are capped at 10-16 people, depending on the class. We have four signature classes: The Reform Method, TRX Athletica, RA Yoga, and Kettle Form. Each of our workouts is designed to complement one another - between low intensity, high intensity, stretching, strength, and conditioning - we have it covered. Our classes are 50 minutes long and we don’t distinguish between skill levels - beginners and advanced participants are all equally welcome. No prior experience is required for any class; our instructors will modify exercises or demonstrate alternatives to ensure that you get the most out of your session, no matter your gender or level of experience.
Our studio has been custom made; it is a cross between an intimate fitness studio and an art gallery. We’ve partnered with local galleries to showcase the very latest talent in the local art scene, as well as displaying some of our own art collections. In an effort to promote our goal of sustainability, we aim to minimize ‘one-use’ plastic consumption: so there are no plastic cups and no plastic bottles, and any bottles offered will be fully recyclable. We have S’well bottles on offer, encouraging our clients to participate in our drive to minimize plastic wastage. Our drinking water will not be delivered in plastic bottles; we will have filtered water instead. These efforts have resulted in our studio being awarded the badge of “Ocean Champion”, the highest level of the Oceanic Standard in recognition of our efforts to adopt a holistic approach to sustainable operating practices with a strong focus on eliminating single-use plastic. Our partnerships are with local home-grown brands that share the same passion and have the same vision of giving back to the community, making a difference and raising environmental awareness in the region.
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.