Monday : 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Tuesday : 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Wednesday : 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Thursday : 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Friday : 10:00 AM to 08:00 PM
Saturday : 10:00 AM to 08:00 PM
Sunday : 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Kids Fitness
- Endurance Training
- Weight Loss Program
- Fitness Training
- Flexibility Training
- Step Up Board Workout
- Weight Gain Program
- Weight Lifting
No of Sessions : 12
Validity : 1 Year
3 Months Membership
Validity : 3 Months
6 Months Membership
Validity : 6 Months
12 Months Membership
Validity : 12 Months
About Pinpoint Fitness
The training methodology at Pinpoint Fitness is scientific, focused and consistent. We emphasize on form, technique, & accuracy more than intensity and vigorous exercise. Training at Pinpoint is designed to help individuals improve in all of the Ten Elements of Fitness and progress one workout at a time.
Fitness as a Lifestyle
For us, physical fitness is not just a temporary goal in an individual’s life. Instead, it is a lifestyle that influences the way an individual make decisions and live a daily life. Therefore, at Pinpoint we value and promote healthy habits and help our athletes commit and abide by them.
Trainers Who Understand
We understand that committing to a fitness regime can be difficult and hard to sustain. However, our trainers can help you set specific, measurable & time-based fitness goals that are bound to make your workout experience enjoyable, sustainable & rewarding!
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.