Monday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Tuesday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Wednesday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Thursday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Friday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Saturday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Sunday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Kick Boxing
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Body Building
- Jiu Jitsu
- Muay Thai
- Strength And Conditioning Workouts
- Body Shaping & Toning
- Weight Loss Program
- Weight Gain Program
1 Month Membership
Validity : 1 Month
6 Months Membership
Validity : 6 Months
12 Months Membership
Validity : 1 Year
About Guru Gym
Become your own champion at Dubai’s ultimate family – friendly fitness and mixed martial arts destination today. With a massive 6000 Sqft facility that has everything under one roof to achieve your fitness dreams. Training has never been easier and more rewarding with our group Fitness and MMA training classes.
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.