1st Floor Lamborghini Building, Sheikh Zayed Road, Lamb, Sheikh Zayed Road, DubaiView on Map
Monday : 06:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Tuesday : 06:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Wednesday : 06:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Thursday : 06:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Friday : 07:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Sunday : 06:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Body Building
- Core Strengthening
- Weight Loss Program
- Fitness Training
- Injury Rehabilitation Therapy
- Nutrition And Diet Consultation
- Pre & Post Natal Workouts
- Strengthening Exercise
- Body Shaping & Toning
- Weight Gain Program
Juice Bar | Cafeteria
8 Weeks Program
No of Sessions : 24
Validity : 8 Weeks
12 Weeks program
No of Sessions : 36
Validity : 12 Weeks
About Embody Fitness
Located in Dubai’s iconic Lamborghini Headquarters, our luxury private gym is the largest of its kind and provides the best physical training facilities to enable our team to get you looking and feeling better than ever.
From the Olympic-standard VIP gym area and our luxury private training studio to the relaxation lounges and ESPA products, we have sought to create a dynamic yet luxurious environment for our clients.
Our nutrition café and bar offers our clients the perfect opportunity to eat well and maintain their programmes in a highly welcoming atmosphere.
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.