Monday : 05:30 AM to 09:00 PM
Tuesday : 05:30 AM to 09:00 PM
Wednesday : 05:30 AM to 09:00 PM
Thursday : 05:30 AM to 09:00 PM
Friday : 06:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Saturday : 09:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Sunday : 05:30 AM to 09:00 PM
- Kids Fitness
- Body Weight Workouts
- Cardio Circuit
- Core Strengthening
- Core Training
- Functional Training
- Resistance Training
1 Month Membership
Validity : 1 Month
3 Months Membership
Validity : 3 Months
6 Months Membership
Validity : 6 Months
About F45 Training - Dubai Marina
F45 is an open-platform “Big Box” gyms to sport-specific Training Studios, there is a seemingly endless amount of different types of Training Facilities around the world, all with their own perks and benefits. Around the world, people are demanding new and varying training styles and personalized instruction to reach their Health and Fitness goals.
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.