89 Sheikh Zayed Road, Near to Financial Center Metro Station, Dubai International Financial Center, Dubai
Monday : 06:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Tuesday : 06:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Wednesday : 06:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Thursday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Friday : 01:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Saturday : 06:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Sunday : 06:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Body Building
- Fitness Training
- Strength Training
- Body Shaping & Toning
- Weight Loss Program
- Weight Gain Program
Steam And Sauna
1 Month Membership
Validity : 1 Month
3 Months Membership
Validity : 3 Months
6 Months Membership
Validity : 6 Months
12 Months Membership
Validity : 1 Year
About Fitness Avenue
A one of a Kind Gym & Fitness Center located in the Heart of Dubai. Your progress starts here. Join the Revolution! #fitnessavenuedxb
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.