107, 1st floor, Habib Bank AG Zurich Building, Khalid Bin Waleed, Next to ADCB Bank, Bur Dubai, DubaiView on Map
Monday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Tuesday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Wednesday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Thursday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Friday : 05:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Saturday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Sunday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Ratings & Reviews
- Challenging Cardio
- Circuit Training
- Cross Training
- Nutrition And Diet Consultation
- Fitness Assessment
- Group Exercise
- Kick Boxing
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Weight Gain Program
Membership/Training Class Details Available On Request
About Ichiban Fitness Club
Ichiban Fitness Club is one of the premier fitness and training gyms in Bur Dubai with a strong commitment towards giving customers individual attention and personalized service.
Ichiban fitness club is a gym in Bur Dubai that caters to fitness enthusiasts whether they are experienced experts, elite athletes, absolute beginners or office workers trying to get in shape. Whatever your fitness goal, everybody is give one on one attention and given fitness plans as per their fitness levels and fitness goals.
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.
Ben Samuel | Mar 25, 2017 | 1.4