Monday : 07:00 AM to 09:30 PM
Tuesday : 07:00 AM to 09:30 PM
Wednesday : 07:00 AM to 09:30 PM
Thursday : 07:00 AM to 09:30 PM
Friday : 07:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Saturday : 08:00 AM to 06:30 PM
Sunday : 07:00 AM to 09:30 PM
- Boot Camp
- Functional Training
- Indoor Cycling
- Nutrition And Diet Consultation
- Strength Training
- Body Shaping & Toning
Juice Bar | Cafeteria
No of Sessions : 1
Validity : 1 Week
About Barry's Bootcamp, Dubai Marina
Barry's Bootcamp has revolutionized traditional fitness classes. This honest, no-nonsense workout program has attracted a legendary following of loyal enlistees, including many celebrities. It was designed around one simple goal- to create THE BEST WORKOUT IN THE WORLD! The one-hour class includes 30 minutes of interval cardio on treadmills and 30 minutes of strength training using free weights and traditional military exercises. Burning fat, tightening up the body and building muscle has never been easier…
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.