Monday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Tuesday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Wednesday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Thursday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Friday : 07:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Saturday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Sunday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Kids Fitness
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Kick Boxing
- Challenging Cardio
- Nutrition And Diet Consultation
- Fitness Assessment
- Functional Training
- Kettlebell Training
- Weight Loss Program
- Weight Gain Program
Steam And Sauna
Ladies Special Hours
(Available on request)
About Fitness First (Mixed) XFIT Uptown Mirdif
Our signature product, the XFit studio is one of the largest high intensity functional training studios in the UAE and the first of it's kind for Fitness First. Using safe and varied high intensity exercises the XFit system provides workouts developing everything from coordination, flexibility, power, speed, endurance and strength.
Three Concepts, One Studio – XFit, Boxing & Circuits!
No Electronic Equipment - Just you, your body and your determination!
Maximum Results – Interval training for real results, fast!
High Intensity – Push yourself to the limit!
Variation – No single class is the same!
Quick and Convenient – Workout before breakfast, during lunch, or after work!
It’s for Everyone – Beginner, seasoned athlete or fitness fanatic!
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.