2nd Floor, Reef Mall, Deira, DubaiView on Map
Monday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Tuesday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Wednesday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Thursday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Friday : 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Saturday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Sunday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Kids Fitness
- Aqua Zumba
- Belly Dance
- Body Attack
- Body Combat
- Core Strengthening
- Functional Training
- Hip Hop
- Power Yoga
- Step Up Board Workout
- Zumba Step
- Body Shaping & Toning
Steam And Sauna
(Available on Request)
About Gold's Gym - Reel Mall
Gold’s Gym Reef Mall club located in Deira, Dubai. The mixed-use facility, open to both men and women, offer one of the busiest areas in old Dubai and serving a mix of fitness and well-being classes including Gold’s Group Exercise (GGX), Personal Training and Group Training.
Other sessions include Body Jam, Body Combat, Hip-Hop, Body Pump, Body Balance and Yoga. A hard driving indoor cycling studio and special classes for kids complement the mix.
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.