Monday : 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Tuesday : 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Wednesday : 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Thursday : 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Friday : 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Saturday : 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Sunday : 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Strength And Conditioning Workouts
- Core Strengthening
- Corporate Training
Phone / Online Consultation
1 Month Unlimited Pack
Validity : 1 Month
3 Months Unlimited Pack
Validity : 3 Months
6 Months Unlimited Pack
Validity : 6 Months
12 Months Unlimited Pack
Validity : 12 Months
1 Month Weekend Pack
Validity : 1 Month
2 Free Classes
No of Sessions : 2
Validity : 1 Week
About Cult Fit
Start your fitness journey at Cult.fit
If you’re looking for a gym near you that offers more than just traditional machines to exercise with, choose to workout at Cult.fit. A fitness studio that gives you an opportunity to learn new fitness formats and reach your fitness goals, all while having fun. Each workout session defines a perfect structure, which involves a warmup, a balanced full body workout and a cool down, to ensure you get fit the right way.
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.