Palm Strip Mall, Next to La Mer, Jumeirah, DubaiView on Map
Monday : 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Tuesday : 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Wednesday : 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Thursday : 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Friday : 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Saturday : 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Sunday : 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Core Strengthening
- Corporate Training
- Strength And Conditioning Workouts
Phone / Online Consultation
1 Month Unlimited Pack
Validity : 1 Month
3 Months Unlimited Pack
Validity : 3 Months
6 Months Unlimited Pack
Validity : 6 Months
12 Months Unlimited Pack
Validity : 12 Months
About Cult Fit
At Cult.fit, we make fitness fun and easy. We have best in class trainers and offer group workouts ranging from yoga to Boxing. Our workouts can be done both at a Cult.fit center and at home with the help of do it yourself (DIY) workout videos. Cult.fit uses the best in technology to give you a world-class experience. You can book classes, follow workout videos - all with the click of a button from the cure.fit app or website.
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.