Monday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Tuesday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Wednesday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Thursday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Friday : 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Saturday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Sunday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Kids Fitness
- Aqua Zumba
- Belly Dance
- Body Attack
- Body Combat
- Core Strengthening
- Functional Training
- Hip Hop
- Power Yoga
- Step Up Board Workout
- Zumba Step
- Power Pump
- Body Shaping & Toning
Juice Bar | Cafeteria
Steam And Sauna
(Available on Request)
About Gold's Gym - Al Barsha (Ladies)
Gold’s Gym Al Barsha Mall is the first club to offer a cutting-edge, complete digital solutions to its members. Powered by TechnoGym, our members will be able to leverage cloud technology to track their progress, maximize workouts, book classes, and access a library of training programs.
With over 30,000-square foot space, the club has both Mixed gym and Ladies-only facility. It is equipped with TEAMBEATS™ from Technogym as well as a complete range of exercise machines from the Pure Strength product line, Element+, Skill Line, Excite Series Steppers, Treadmills, and Cross Trainers. The club has a functional training area, group exercise studio, and a cycling studio that offers the latest Les Mills classes.
The club also has a juice bar, member lounge area, complimentary wi-fi, and free parking access.
Member can enjoy unlimited group exercise classes like Yoga, Cycling, HIIT, Pilates, and more led by our team of Group Exercise Instructors or they may find their inner strength with our professionally certified trainers and personal trainers.
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.