Monday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Tuesday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Wednesday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Thursday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Friday : 02:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Saturday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Sunday : 05:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Fitness Training
- Zumba Fitness
- Weight Loss Program
- Weight Gain Program
1 Month Membership
Validity : 1 Month
3 Months Membership
Validity : 3 Months
6 Months Membership
Validity : 6 Months
12 Months Membership
Validity : 1 Year
About Al Khail Gym
"Our mission is to assist people in their pursuit of health and fitness. We are dedicated to provide our customers with current and pertinent information on fitness and nutrition."
We understand the importance of value, thus we consistently work towards providing the most comfortable environment possible for our customers to enjoy. Working out with us is as comfortable as working out at home.
Due to continuous support from our members& our staff we are coming up with a new project keeping in view all the aspects for a healthy life for our Al Khail community.
A healthy society in the fast revolving world
Your looks are the best version of yourself. The looks tell a part of your story that either attracts or repels. Favorable looks are a blessing. Flaunting the wealth and health is the new mantra. What you have in a gym is a complete plethora of health maintenance, not only for the body but also for the mind. A Gym is like a resort where time is your own and helps our members to reach their desired fitness level. Increasing your physical activity helps prevent cardiovascular disease and a lot. Gym is an effective way to add variety to your routine.
AL KHAIL GYM SUMMARY
The Al Khail Gym is a thriving business-person's club which is located at Al Quoz in Al Khail Mall. Ours is one of the only family-focused clubs in the Al Khail area with 3500 square feet area. Our members are from all the ages and have young children with separate divisions for ladies& gents.
One of the keys to success of the Al Khail Gym is the ability to offer well experienced Trainers who have the capability to understand the needs of the customers& help them to reach them level they need also our center is providing a safe environment for fitness.
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.