Monday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Tuesday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Wednesday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Thursday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Friday : 08:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Saturday : 08:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Sunday : 05:30 AM to 11:00 PM
- Kids Fitness
- Body Building
- Circuit Training
- Functional Training
- Weight Lifting
- Hatha Flow Yoga
- Running Track With Astroturf
- Kids Boxing
- Kids Breakdancing
- Kids Hiphop
Juice Bar | Cafeteria
Validity : 1 Month
Validity : 3 Months
Validity : 6 Months
Validity : 12 Months
About The Warehouse Gym - Springs
For a long time, gyms were tasteless in design with no character whatsoever and nothing special on offer apart from machines and white walls. They used to look like hospitals. The Warehouse GYM is a new concept that changes all of that.
We introduced colour, art and music to the plain gym aesthetic. We didn’t want members resting. We wanted them sweating to loud music surrounded by bright colours and feeling a buzz, not unlike that of a nightclub. We embrace music and the club culture so we amplified that energy, which had never been done in a gym before, and we introduced live DJs and nightclub lighting. We wanted to make a bold statement so we fixed containers inside the gym to use the language of material and were not afraid to do so. We designed the walls to showcase graffiti to give the gym a tough, urban feel. Welcome to the new generation of gyms.
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.