7th Floor, Novotel Hotel, Dubai API Trio Tower Building, Near Sharaf DG Metro Station, Al Barsha, Dubai
Monday : 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Tuesday : 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Wednesday : 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Thursday : 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Saturday : 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Sunday : 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Abs Workout
- Body Building
- Body Toning
- Fitness Training
- Injury Rehabilitation Therapy
- Post Operative Physiotherapy And Rehabilitation
- Postural Analysis
- Postural Training
- Nutrition And Diet Consultation
- Weight Loss Program
Awards & Achievements
MULTIPLE TESTIMONIALS FROM SPANISH AND ARGENTINIAN CELEBRITIES AS OUR CURRENT CLIENTS ARE AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE.
PARTNERS INCLUDE AVIATION PROFESSIONALS CLUB, ENERGY DIET AND FACE (FLIGHT ATTENDANT CLUB OF EMIRATES)
Available on Request
About E-Fit Advanced EMS Technology
As an outstanding technology in the fitness world, E-Fit has developed state-of-the-art training equipment in combination with the EMS technology.
- Time value. Only 20 minutes per week to reach your fitness and health goals.
- Visible and tangible results after the first session.
- During a single E-Fit workout, over 36,000 muscle contraction can be achieved.
- Burn 700 calories within one session.
- 650 muscles can be trained. The whole muscular system stimulates simultaneously while individual sections can be trained and stimulated as well.
- Up to 50% more intense training than a conventional strength workout.
- 90% of body muscles activated.
- E-Fit training is easy on joints and can be used for targeted muscle building.
- E-fit at your comfort zone. Workout at our professionally equipped studio or outdoor, at your house or in the office, in the park or by the beach.
What is EMS Training and how does it work?
EMS is a new training system that combines Electro Muscle Stimulation & active exercise. During traditional exercise, the brain sends signals to the muscles to bring about contractions.
EMS Training mimics the action of the central nervous system, activating muscles in the same way, but using external impulses.
These are delivered via electrodes onto the skin directly above the muscles. The impulses reach deep muscle layers which are hard to activate through conventional training. Your muscles will not tell the difference, but work out much more effectively.