Monday : 10:00 AM to 11:30 PM
Tuesday : 10:00 AM to 11:30 PM
Wednesday : 10:00 AM to 11:30 PM
Thursday : 10:00 AM to 11:30 PM
Friday : 04:30 PM to 11:30 PM
Saturday : 10:00 AM to 11:30 PM
Sunday : 10:00 AM to 11:30 PM
- Circuit Training
- Nutrition And Diet Consultation
- Functional Training
- Strength Training
- Weight Gain Program
- Weight Lifting
- Weight Loss Program
Available On Request
About Extreme Fitness - Fitness Unlimited, Bur Dubai
Fitness Extreme started in India, and now committed to help people who wanted to get fit in Dubai. Get in touch with us and visit our 5 branches. Please drop by your fitness destination, to start your Fitness regime. Extreme Sport trading is a gym with a heart and a soul. Located at al ain Dubai , we are the one of favorite workout spot. Our friendly staff is approachable and our members are your neighbors, the young and the grown up. We believe in a holistic approach to wellness that addresses the full spectrum of health. We invite you to join our fun, warm and welcoming community. Fitness Sports have learned what is classic and has longevity a commitment to serving others.Let us help you get strong, balanced & flexible – mentally and physically. In order to help you achieve your fitness goals, Fitness Sports Trading offers trading sessions and a complete selection of cardio equipment, free weights, weight machines and fitness classes. At the end of your workout, whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned exerciser, you will leave the gym with a positive vibe and an energetic presence. along with most satisfication collection of customers all over the world of equipments and supplements.
The operational value of Extreme Sport trading revolves around end user satisfaction. We understanding to make quality fitness service available to common masses through an affordable & no frills attached facility that can improve their quality of life with varying fitness levels & better health.With an understanding that fitness is an experience of the body & mind, Extreme Sport trading works towards creating an atmosphere that can offer a perfect balance between members and their fitness.
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.