Monday : 05:30 AM to 12:00 AM
Tuesday : 05:30 AM to 12:00 AM
Wednesday : 05:30 AM to 12:00 AM
Thursday : 05:30 AM to 12:00 AM
Friday : 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM
Saturday : 08:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Sunday : 05:30 AM to 12:00 AM
- Kids Fitness
- Circuit Training
- Body Weight Workouts
- Weight Gain Program
- Black Box
- Run & Ride
- Mobility & Flexibility
- Pole Fitness
- Group Classes
Ladies Special Hours
About The Warehouse Gym - Business Bay
In short? We’re loud and intense, but cool like the beach, and we mean business.
With one membership, access three totally unique experiences.
Hybrid-training like never before, with two more to launch later in the year. Because when we grow, so do you.
WHGYM Al Quoz (The Big One):
The Warehouse Gym has three unique multi-functional training facilities for Crossfit, Bodybuilding, and Weightlifting. Our first unique hybrid-training experience was born in Al Quoz in 2013. Now open 24 hours, with the small exception of 10PM Friday - 8AM Saturday.
In detail, we are a colourful family built to push and lift one another up towards improving physical and mental strength. We may look intense, but our intentions are made of gold, to support you becoming your best version.
WHGYM The Beach (The Fun One):
What's the vibe? Easy isn’t in our vocab, but it’s not a hard life when you get to spend it on the beach. Working out with us may look like a walk along the sea, but we can’t guarantee it will feel like one.
WHGym Business Bay (The Cool One)
How’s business? Bigger and stronger than ever. Our newest on the block is pumping some serious iron. We’ve landed right in the center of Business Bay and O-14 is here to mix up your daily routine by adding some serious sweat to your day.
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.