Showroom 6, Nadd Al Hamar, Ras Al Khor Rd, Nadd Al Hamar, DubaiView on Map
Monday : 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Tuesday : 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Wednesday : 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Thursday : 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Saturday : 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Sunday : 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Challenging Cardio
- Dietician & Nutritionist
- Fitness Assessment
- Functional Training
- Kick Boxing
- Medicine Balls
- Personal Training
- Strength Training
- Weight Gain Program
- Weight Loss Program
- Body Shaping And Toning
- Body Combat
- Body Pump
Juice Bar | Cafeteria
(Available on Request)
About Fitness Terminal Ladies Gym (Nadd Al Hamar Branch)
At ladies Fitness Terminal, we strive every day to support and empower women to change their lives through fitness with our comprehensive facilities and women’s fitness classes. We do this by focusing on building relationships with our members, and by providing the highest quality of service through the most knowledgeable staff. We have well equipped and well planned women’s facilities. We provide weight training equipment, cardiovascular equipment, a certified aerobic studio with group fitness classes, and a kids area in premises. we are truly committed to helping women reach their fitness goals.
Women who seek a female only gym are usually looking for something different. They want the privacy of an all women environment and professional employees who understand their unique fitness needs. It is truly their time and their space. Ladies Fitness Terminal is a unique health club dedicated to offering a private and comfortable setting in which women of all ages can best develop and achieve their personal path to well-being. To us, a place to escape and time to focus on women’s needs is just as important as fitness itself
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.