24 Fitness Dubai, Al Quoz, Al Quoz, DubaiView on Map
Monday: 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Tuesday: 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Wednesday: 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Thursday: 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM
- Dietitian / Nutritionist
- Personal Trainer
- Dietician & Nutritionist
- Ladies Fitness
- Strength Training
- Body Shaping And Toning
10 groups sessions pack
Validity : 1 Month
5 class pack
Validity : 1 Month
1:1 Coaching - Prices on Request
About M-Strength Fitness
We're highly trained, talented professionals; completely passionate about everything health, fitness and nutrition. We take a holistic approach to training - specialising in functional fitness training - focusing on improving movement, form, strength and fitness. Whether you want to increase your overall fitness level, lose weight, smash a 'personal best', or just learn how to get maximum results in minimum time, you can expect total dedication from our team to help you achieve your goals.. OUR VISION... To offer you the truly unique personalised service that commercial gyms can’t. To achieve Fit and Fab in shortest time possible To inspire transformation through education and motivation. To positively impact the long term health & fitness of UAE residents. Fitness is a liftestyle not a trend.
- FLEXIBILITY : Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back pain.
- LIKELIHOOD OF INJURY : Strong muscles, tendons and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- BODY COMPOSITION : Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest). Reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- MUSCLE TONE : The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- POSTURE : Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
- IMPROVED HEART HEALTH : The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- INCREASED METABOLISM : Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- IMPROVED HORMONAL PROFILE : Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- IMPROVED RECOVERY ABILITY : Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- MANAGEMENT OF DIABETES : Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.
Write a Review
Value For Money