- Personal Trainer
- Challenging Cardio
- Cross Training
- Fitness Assessment
- Group Exercise
- Ladies Fitness
- Strength Training
Ladies Special Hours
Available on request
About GFX - Group Fitness Experience, Business Bay
At GFX, fitness is better in groups. We offer a number of dance, cardio, strength and mind-body group fitness exercise classes. These exercise programs are designed with one thing in mind, to make the experience of fitness fun. All our instructors are certified Les Mills trainers and provide the extra bit of motivation that you need to have a fun Group Fitness Experience. GFX Workouts: 1. The Trip 2. Cardio 3. RPM 4. Cardio 5. Power Yoga Classes in Dubai 6. Mind Body 7. BodyAttack Classes in Dubai 8. Cardio 9. BodyCombat Classes in Dubai 10. Strength 11. Pilates Classes in Dubai 12. Zumba Classes in Dubai 13. Pound Fitness Classes in Dubai 14. Swing Yoga Classes in Dubai 15. Tabata Classes in Dubai 16. Karate Kids Class in Dubai 17. Ballet Dance Classes For Kids in Dubai 18. Belly Dance Classes in Dubai 19. Zumba Kids Classes in Dubai 20. Hatha Yoga Classes in Dubai
- FLEXIBILITY : Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back pain.
- LIKELIHOOD OF INJURY : Strong muscles, tendons and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- BODY COMPOSITION : Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest). Reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- MUSCLE TONE : The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- POSTURE : Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
- IMPROVED HEART HEALTH : The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- INCREASED METABOLISM : Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- IMPROVED HORMONAL PROFILE : Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- IMPROVED RECOVERY ABILITY : Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- MANAGEMENT OF DIABETES : Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.
Write a Review
Value For Money