Al Sharafi Building, 2nd Floor, Office No. 202, Khalid Bin Waleed Road, Al Fahidi Metro Station, exit -3, Bur Dubai, Dubai
Monday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Tuesday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Wednesday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Thursday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Friday : 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Saturday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Sunday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Challenging Cardio
- Circuit Training
- Corporate Training
- Cross Training
- Fitness Assessment
- Functional Training
- Strength Training
- Weight Gain Program
Validity : 1 Month
Validity : 2 Months
Validity : 3 Months
Validity : 6 Months
Validity : 12 Months
About Speedline Gym- Khalid Bin Waleed Road
Speed Fitness is Equipped with all the modern gym equipments. Including TRX, Boxing, Cross fit, Group Classes, Personal Training Sessions etc. Our memberships are all very flexible and designed to help you be as comfortable as possible.
Benefits of strength training:
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
Benefits of cardio:
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.