Al Sharafi Building, 2nd Floor, Office No. 202, Khalid Bin Waleed Road, Al Fahidi Metro Station, exit -3, Bur Dubai, DubaiView on Map
Monday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Tuesday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Wednesday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Thursday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Friday : 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Saturday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Sunday : 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Challenging Cardio
- Circuit Training
- Corporate Training
- Cross Training
- Fitness Assessment
- Functional Training
- Group Exercise
- Ladies Fitness
- Strength Training
- Weight Gain Program
- Weight Loss Program
- Body Shaping And Toning
Validity : 1 Month
Validity : 2 Months
Validity : 3 Months
Validity : 6 Months
Validity : 12 Months
About SPEEDLINE GYM- Khalid Bin Waleed Road
Speed Fitness isn’t just your regular everyday gym. Yes, we have the best facilities and equipment you will find in the UAE. But, that’s not what we are most proud of. What truly sets us apart is the scientific approach we take towards fitness and the unbelievable results our clients have achieved from it.
- Flexibility: Weight training can improve your overall body flexibility. Increased flexibility reduces the risk of muscle pulls and back injury.
- Less likelihood of injury: Strong muscles, tendons, and ligaments are less likely to give way under stress and are less likely to be injured.
- Body composition: Boosted metabolism (which means burning more calories when at rest) and reduced body fat. Your overall weight may not change, but you will gain muscle and lose fat.
- Muscle tone: The conditioning effect will result in firmer and better-defined muscles.
- Posture: Stronger muscles can help you stand and sit straighter and more comfortably.
- Improved heart health: The first one is an improved condition of your heart.
- Increased metabolism: Another reason to perform cardio is for its effects on the metabolism.
- Improved hormonal profile: Performing cardiovascular exercise also changes the hormonal profile in your body considerably.
- Improved recovery ability: Certain types of cardio exercise, usually lower, more moderately paced forms, can decrease your recovery time.
- Management of diabetes: Those who have diabetes, cardiovascular exercise helps them manage this condition.